Shannon and I wanted to let you know that Countdown2Escape has been staying acutely aware and proactively actioning all CDC guidelines for the COVID-19. We have lived in Frisco for the past 25 years and have a deep love for the city and our community. These times are unprecedented. However, Countdown2Escape has always maintained a best in class policy on cleaning and has now aligned our efforts with CDC to ensure we operate responsibly. There is no greater priority that we have than to keep our staff, our friends, neighbors, and our guests healthy and safe. Our staff has been instructed to do the following without exception. Shannon and I will both be on-hand to double and triple check to make sure these measures are being executed.
- Cleaning and disinfecting each surface, lock and high touch areas between each individual booking.
- Temporarily not offering lounge space for parties after escape room experiences as well as not offering the in room gamemaster option.
- We require that our gamemasters wash their hands before and after each reservation
- Require our staff not come to work if they are feeling ill.
- Urge our guests to reschedule if they are feeling ill.
Thank you for your tremendous turn out this week and for your continued confidence you have placed in us. Please stop by for some GOOD, CLEAN fun at Countdown2Escape.
We will be waiting for you!
Fred and Shannon Hammond